|Fucking annoying questions.|
- What's Halfquake anyway?
Halfquake is a Half-Life modification in which the player jumps into the role of a punished victim in a sadistic environment. More information is available here. Furthermore, the term "Halfquake" is used to describe an institute focused on killing victims.
- And what exactly is Personal Halfquake?
Based on Halfquake, the web browser game Personal Halfquake lets you take control of your own victim-killing institute. And in case you're wondering - there are neither (real) ads nor hidden fees!
- And what am I supposed to do once I own a so-called "Halfquake"?
Build traps, get victims, kill victims.
- That's all?
Not quite! There are a lot of other things you can do. For example: Get your own Personal Page, play mini-games, join the forums, or raise your Chosen Victim!
- Hmm. Alright, I wanna give it a try. How do I join?
You can create your own institute right here.
- Actually, I don't want to join anymore. I'm a rather impulsive person.
That is perfectly fine. You're free to visit other places of the internet, naturally.
- Thank you.
- But what if I did join and then lost my password? You know, just in case.
Don't worry, there is a section called Password Recovery that should solve your problem.
- And what if I lose my head?
We're currently working on a section called Head Recovery, but it will take a few more years.
|Credits and stuff.|
- Testers and contributors: auriane, blackjack, jazzymike, sven, nine, darrn, khimitsu, taskbeenden, thenameless, steltie, kowi, h4ndy, spam, flo, theawake, loony99, koerschken, xenoess, legion, chewbacca, eskimobob, vinteranka, toyoch, spoiler, meisterfredi, drvoodoo, pospi.
- A very special thanks goes out to all regular players and supporters for your patience.
The price for humanity
was humanity itself.
- bj -